BEST TIP EVER :THE SMARTEST WAY TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO BUY INTO YOUR CREATIVE IDEAS – A GOOD BUSINESS PLAN
Whoa… if you are looking for the smartest way to convince people to buy your creative ideas, then you have come to the right blog.
I am going to show just one tip people keep searching all over the internet but cannot find. Probably you might have read many online journals, blogs and even gone to the extent of buying books which all provided the same answer.
Don’t worry yeah, what you about to read here is totally different, but before that..grab a cup of coffee or a glass of water and be my guest while i take you through this post.
So you might be wondering,what is that one tip this guy from nowhere wants to talk about, well chill..i am not here to perform and magic or stalk your brain. -It is just that people who were lucky to come by this post have commended me personally for my ‘magical’ tip.
Lets save the convo for another day in my inbox and lets get started.
Hmm.. so what is the smartest way to sell your ideas to people without investing zero or any amount of money? You might be wondering.
You know, the problem with most young entrepreneurs is that they are all hungry for success which should not be the case.
You may possess all the qualifications, one which can earn you great recognition among the populace but without a convincing idea, people will never buy into your project.
What do I mean by a convincing idea- I am talking about having a good business plan.
A good business plan encompasses all the well-defined detail about a business or project endeavor, the amount of resources (inputs and outputs) needed to undertake the project or commence the business and so on.
People (talking about the elite and rich) invest in ideas which are ‘rich’ and ‘productive’ – what do i mean by this?
Every ‘rich man’ never wants to go broke, he is always thinking of new ways to become richer. Therefore, you do not go to a rich man directly and start asking him for money, he will turn you down (most rich people).
Instead, the smartest thing you can do is to present to him a very good business plan. By this, you set yourself on the level where he can reason with you and support you because he or she will know how productive and viable investing in such a business plan may prove out to be.
You might be asking, how do I write a good business plan? -well the answers are simple and have been summarized below.
- Define your business plan (what you intend to do,solve or create).
- Start by listing out what you actually want to be present.
- State clearly the problems, solutions you might want to offer.
- Explain in detailed terms your offer and what your financier is going to gain from your business.
- Identify all the possible risk factors in the business.
- Have a project or business duration.
- Your business plan should contain a records keeping schedule.
- Your business plan should be clear and self-understandable; going straight to the point.
- Make referrals to people you can trust, you already know whose names can serve as a convincing piece.
- Get insurance for your business plan and business.
Oh wait,before you exit this blog, you can hit me up anytime in my mail firstname.lastname@example.org or facebook : kobylarry GH if you have any questions